- After upgrading to from BPC NW 10.0 to 10.1, users get the following error message when opening BPF activities: "An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause".
- SAP Note 2112102 did not help.
- Running the program UJT_MIGRATE_100_TO_101 on the environment ENVIRONMENTSHELL gave an error.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver 10.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.1
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, plugin , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.