- You have created a Manual Invoice and want to check the Credit Limit Check.
- You only see the button Check and not the button Credit Limit Check.
- You have followed the Configuration Settings of the Help Document: Credit Limit Check.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the New Manual Invoice Common Tasks.
You can find the button 'Check' but not the button 'Check Credit Limit'.
- The optional Credit Limit Check allows you to minimize credit risk by specifying a credit limit for customers in the account master data.
- A credit limit check is performed when the amount of a document is changed, or the action "Check Credit Limit" is triggered.
- This check is based on the customer balance and open items of documents such as sales orders, service orders, sales quotes, or customer contracts.
- The system is designed as such that the documents that are not applicable for Credit Limit Check do not have the button available.
- The feature is currently not available in Manual Invoice. It is assumed that the check has already been done in Sales Order or other preceding documents.
- If the customer is also a supplier, the check will consider the supplier balance as well to calculate the credit limit.
The system is working as expected.
Check Credit Limit, Invoice, Check , KBA , invoice , check credit limit , check credit limit button , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Problem