- You are configuring custom MDF objects following the KBA #
- You also want to configure the standard 'EmployeeTime' object under Manage Data-> Configure Employee API Object Types
- But this object is not appearing in the selection list
- This is the expected behavior of the object.
- Because only one standard object can be configured under 'Compound Employee API Object Types' and that object is 'workOrder'.
- Rest other standard objects(including EmployeeTime in this case) do not support this feature.
Custom objects, standard object, configure object definitions, CompoundEmployee Api object types, Employee Time, OData , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem