Survey is created with the option of "pervious answers" selected. Created survey is of matrix type and hold mutliple products with the available option to answer - Yes or No. This survey is assigned to an opportunity.
First Opportunity is created, where this survey is used and answered.
Second opportunity is created, where created survey is used. Expectation is that this survey in second Opportunity used should hold the previous responses (answered in first Opportunity , however the survey responses are not prefilled.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales order Workcenter.
- Go to Opportunity View.
- Choose relevent Opportunity X1 (where X1 is opportunity ID).
- Assign Survey YYYY( where YYYY represnts the survey ID) to Opportunity X1.
- Go to survey facet of opportunity X1 , to answer Survey YYYY questions. The status of survey is completed. Opportunity X1 is saved.
- Using same data as of Opportunity X1, Create another Opportunity X2 ( where X2 is an Opportunity ID).
- Go to Survey facet of opportunity X2, survey YYYY is seen, however this survey does not hold previous answers.
- Survey currently support Previous Answers and Previous Runtime Products functionalities for Visits.
- First version of the Survey designed, did not have the option of " Previous Answers" selected.
This is the expected behaviour.
- Previous Answers and Previous Runtime Products selection from the first version of the survey is respected. " Previous answers" must be selected in first version of survey to witness the expected result of Previous Answers and Previous Runtime Products in survey.
- Previous Answers and Previous Runtime Products functionalities for survey are supported in Visits and not Opportunity.
Previous answers, Survey, prefilled survey, opportunity survey, version, visit survey, matrix survey. runtime product, prefilled , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , Problem