- The two columns in the join are encrypted with same key
- The two columns have the same datatype
- The two columns are not part of an expression(t.encr_col1 = s.encr_col1 +1)
- The encryption key was created with init_vector and pad set to NULL
- The join was using the "=" operator
- Sort order was set to Sort Order = 52, nocase_iso_1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 12.5.3a
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 15.0x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 15.7x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 16.0x
Encrypted Columns joins performance table scan , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.