- When upgrading SAP ASE 15.7 server to an SAP ASE 16.0 SP03 based version,
- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module rvm_validate_proc() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x39001d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001ee4eb6 (rvm_validate_proc+0x2b6), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000002800000085)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL03 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL03
CR811864, CR#811864, 811864, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, traceflag, trace, flag, 11867, RVM, dynamic SQL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.