You are trying to create/change a service PO by ME21N/ME22N, the net price 'MEPO1211-NETPR' at PO item level getting doubled / increased automatically:
- when you press the enter key in any fileds.
- after maintaining service number, short text, service quantity, gross prcie etc..
- after switching to another tab(like Limits tab, Material Data tab, Conditions tab etc.) for this PO item.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, purchase order, Define Pricing Procedures, inconsistency, mismatch, service price, total value, gets calculated double , KBA , ekpo-netpr , MM-SRV-PR , Pricing/Conditions , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.