- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with ERP integration for Orders, Deliveries or Order Scheduling.
- SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Transportation Management integration for Orders, Deliveries or Order Scheduling.
- Customizing (transaction SPRO) for the Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) type maintains the Stage Building Codes for Incoterm Location (Incoterm Loc. Stage Bldng) to create a Stage that is outbound from or inbound to the Incoterm Location when generating a Freight Unit (FU).
- The ERP Order or Delivery has the Incoterm Location maintained in the field Incoterm (Part 2).
- The FU at the Incoterm Location does not maintain any requested/acceptable start/end dates.
- Planning requires requested/acceptable start/end dates to be filled.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- S/4 HANA 1709+
TM, ERP, OS, OTR, DTR, Incoterm, FOB, CFR, EXW, FU, Sales Order, SO, Purchasing Order, PO, Stock Transfer Order, STO, Inbound Delivery, Outbound Delivery, DLV , KBA , TM-ERP-OS , Order Scheduling , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.