- Offboarding activities are not appearing in Work Queue after initiating Offboarding from Employee Central.
- Error message ErrorCode - 500; ErrorMessage - Can't update AssignedTo column when creating Offboarding activity.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate the termination Event in Employee Central;
- Check the Onboarding Work Queue.
One of the possible causes is that you don't have a process filter set in Onboarding Superadmin > Processes.
- As the first step, please check all the settings described in the following article: 2396648
- After that, please go to Onboarding >Processes > Process Filter;
- For the Offboarding process you should have a condition such as this one: IF PROCESS EQUALS OFFBOARDING
offboarding, process, filter, not, set, onboarding, 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-OFF , Offboarding , Problem