SAP Jam admin wants to remove Alumni user profiles. How to do that?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
SAP Jam admins can remove alumni users profile via the following steps ->
- Go to Jam Admin Console.
- Go to Users -> Users & Members Lists.
- From the users tab, find the alumni users that need to be removed.
- Click on and expand the Action drop down.
- Click on 'Clear Profile'.
- Click Confirm on the popup.
Alumni, Delete Alumni, Clear Alumni , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-ALU , Alumni Users , How To