- When clicking navigation buttons, online course gets stuck on loading state.
- Happens only in Production when using Chrome.
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS.
- Launch a SCORM course.
- Once started, click next button.
- Course freezes/hangs.
- This is a known issue for Articulate Storyline and Presenter 360 html5 courseware when it is hosted on IIS servers. Please see related Articulate Community posts below.
- Why is the issue happening only on Production?
- Our Production systems are hosted on IIS servers.
- Staging systems are hosted on Apache servers, hence they are not affected by the issue.
- Why is the issue not happening on Production when using Internet Explorer?
- Based on the comments on the posts above, Articulate applied a fix via patch but it resolved issues on Internet Explorer only. Issue is not yet fixed on Chrome.
SAP Successfactors LMS has no control over this issue as it is an issue on Articulate. With this, here are our recommendations.
- While issue is not fixed, please use Internet Explorer.
- We also suggest that you (or your content provider) raise this issue to Articulate for fix on Chrome.
next, navigation, course, freezing, not working, content, SCORM, Articulate , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem