You want to save filters applied to your report using Additional Filters option, however after including the values to filter by and Saving the report Selection the results will not be reflected in the report after you close and reopen the report.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics Design Reports.
- Search for the report XYZ.
- Run the report.
- Click on "Selection" facet.
- Click on "Additional Filters" Icon.
- Add a valid value in the desired Characteristic field.
- Click on "Save" icon under Selection facet.
- Give the report selection a name and click Ok.
- After closing and reopening the report, the results are not reflected.
You did not confirm the Filter values added by clicking "APPLY" button.
Without this action, the filter you defined to a given Characteristic field will not be applied in the report, and therefore it won't be saved.
Repeat the steps above by clicking on "APPLY" button after step 7. The report will then reflect the changes and after that you can save the report, which will then keep the changes as expected.
Filters, filter, additional filters, not save, saved, APPLY, , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To