- How to proceed if E-Verify activities received a duplicate case notification and unable to proceed next step?
- Only one E-Verify activity is created in Onboarding
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
In Onboarding, when trying to complete an E-Verify activity there is an error that shows that there is a duplicate case
Duplicate E-Verify Case Number of New Hire in DHS Database
For Live Customer(s)
Kindly confirm first if the new hire had 2 open E-Verify activities on the Onboarding Dashboard and if there's only 1 E-Verify activity, please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2648666 - Unable to Proceed Due to Duplicate Cases
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EVF
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, E-Verify, EV, EVerify, USCIS, DHS, EV, Error, Issue, Unable to Verify, Hiring Manager, Assignee, Recruiter, unable to complete E-Verify, Unable to Proceed, Duplicate Case, EAUTH, Employee Authorized, Status, Summary