- Incorrect data shows when using ResultLookUp function in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.08.02
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story contains a table with dimension and account.
- Add a ResultLookUp calculated measure. For example, return values of Sales Revenue for CATEGORY ="Boatwear".
- Note that in the cell that CATEGORY !="Boatwear", it still shows value.
ResultLookup is working as designed. This function will copy cell value of "Category ID=Boatwear" into all cells of resultLookup column.
Using restricted measures would be an alternative solution for the expected behaviour.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem