- Intermittent failures of Crystal Reports with error "The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <reportname>:
Database Connector Error: 'Stored procedure '<incorrect SP name>' not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output).
- The referenced stored procedure or table has one or more characters corrupted from what the actual name is
- Packet captures show that the query is being sent incorrectly from the BI server to the database indicating the problem is on the BI server
- Auditing shows that the query is generated correctly by Crystal Reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1/4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.