In the SuccessFactors Mobile App, an auto-populated field in the goal section of a Performance Form is editable, even though it is not editable on the desktop version.
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the Performance form on web UI.
2. Go to the goal section.
Note that the auto-populated field cannot be edited.
3. Open the Performance form on the SuccessFactors Mobile App.
4. Go to the goal section.
Note that the auto-populated field is editable.
The auto-populated goal field has read and write permissions in the Goal Plan XML Template.
- Please review the permission set for auto-populated field in a Goal Plan XML template level.
- Ensure to grant read-only permissions on a field in which auto-population rules are enabled in a goal plan.
- By doing that, the field will respect the read permission set in the goal plan and not be editable in PM form on both the Mobile App and web UI.
SF, Mobile, App, GM, Goal Management, Performance Managment, PM, auto, write, read, edit, disable, editable, Auto-population, Goal Field, permission, achievement, target, web, desktop, xml, rules , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MOB , Mobile Interface , LOD-SF-GM-MOB , Mobile , Problem