- We can see SENSITIVE label in front of sensitive field under Reporting tools, But SENSITIVE labels are also displayed for fields that are not sensitive. For example, Performance Rating in Latest Rating Information. Why?
- Fields not marked with tag "logreadaccess" is showing up with label "sensitive" in adhoc reporting for Employee Profile
- SuccessFactors BizX Reporting
- Adhoc Reporting
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Instance
- Create Adhoc Report with domain Employee Profile
- Check for the schemas
・Latest Rating Information
・Historical Rating Information
・All Ratings Information
Notice most of the fields under these have schema has tag sensitive beside fields
Check whether Customer has RAL(Read access logging) enabled?
Follow steps below to check same:
- Admin Center, go to Manage Audit Configuration.
- On the Read Audit tab, switch Read Access Logging is On.
- This is an excepted behavior, all the rating fields in EP are by default sensitive similar to ethnicity, minority and ssn only in ad-hoc report.
- In ad hoc reports, data is combined from all trend elements, so we cannot separate sensitive and non-sensitive fields. Therefore, ad hoc reports for Latest Rating Information, Historical Rating Information, and All Ratings Information are always treated as sensitive and included in read audit reports.
AYT-17630, SENSITIVE field in Reporting , , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Product Enhancement , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem