You have enabled the 'Enable Automatic Creation of PO from Replicated Central PR' in your cloud solution, but a Purchase Order is not being created automatically when you save a Purchase Requisition.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable the 'automatic creation of Purchase Order' in customising -> App Manage your solution > configure your solution > "Enable Automatic Creation of PO from Replicated Central PR"
- Activate the flag 'Enable Automatic Creation'
- Open APP 'Create Purchase Requisition' create and save a Purchase Requisition.
- No Purchase Order is created automatically.
A direct automatic creation of a purchase order from a Purchase requisition is only possible in the S/4 HANA HUB scenario. In regular procurement, Purchase Orders can only be created 'automatically' in a separate step.
The pre-requisites of the regular procurement functionality are:
1) In the Supplier master record the 'Automatic Purchase Order' field (LFM1-KZAUT) must be set
2) In the Material master record the 'Autom.po' field (MARC-KAUTB) must be set.
3) You must have a valid source of supply in the Purchase Requisition, a contract, an Info Record or a valid fixed Supplier.
It will then be possible to generate Purchase Orders from purchase Requisitions in the cloud via APP 'Schedule Purchasing Jobs - Advanced'
Note: The system carries out a check on the quantity in the reference Purchase Requisition. If there is no open quantity in the Purchase Requisition
the document will not be selected. Likewise, in a case where a reference Purchase Requisition has no quantity maintained, 'for example with Enhanced Limits'
this Purchase Requisition cannot be converted to a Purchase Order automatically in the background
FIORI, MMFIOSTD, ME59n, ME59n, ZUGBA, EBAN_TECH, KZAUT, KAUTB. , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-FIO-PUR-REQ-PRF , Manage Purchase Requisitions – Professional , How To