- Is it possible to set a default user that is automatically assigned the E-Verify step for all new hires
- How to automatically assign users to ONB process
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Activity is been assigned to a random user
- You will need Access to Super Admin to perform this task
- Click on the process you want user(s) be automatically assigned
- Click on the Step(s) you want
- Click "Assign Options"
- Click "Add Assignee"
- Select "Key" as Mode from the drop-down and Value should be set to the specific user .
- Click Add
See example below:
- Assigned User
- Super Admin
- Default assignment
- On-boarding Process
- Auto Assignment
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions