After a purge you can click a pop-up to View result of the purge, on this KBA, we will explain that pop up shows you.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as an admin user;
- Go to Admin Center;
- Go to Purge Request Monitor;
- Go to Approved Requests tab;
- Click View result button on one of the completed purge requests.
After clicking the View result button, you will see a pop-up like the one below:
Below your have an explanation on what each of the number fields mean:
- # of successful records affected: It is the total number of records purged through out the purge for the users successfully purged, not the number of users purged. Potentially this number will be higher than the number of purged users as the users have records on several modules and so more than one record will be purged per user;
- # of filtered records affected: It is the number of excluded users, not the number of records for that users. To make the process efficient, we don’t calculate all the personal records for excluded users, so one record represent one excluded user;
- # of failed records affected: It is the number of records that failed to be purged, if the whole user purge failed it will just be counted one record for that user.
DRM DRTM purge records users employees , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To