- We do not have Employee Central, can we still use Workflows in MDF?
- How to enable Workflows for a non-EC instance
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Workflow is a Foundation Object and therefore needs to be configured in the Corporate Data Model XML file. If you are an EC Customer, you would probably have the Foundation Objects already enabled for your instance.
If you are a non-EC Customer and would like to use Workflows for your MDF objects follow the steps below:
- The first step is to reach out to your Implementation Partner team if are you currently engaged for your implementations
- If you do not have a Partner, create a Support case requesting for enabling Workflows on your instance
- Provide correct Company ID and DC info
- Written approval on the case to allow Support to perform changes to the Corporate Data Model
- Support will follow the instructions as mentioned in the MDF Implementation Guide for enabling this for the Customer (refer to Internal Memo)
Important Note: If you are an Implementation Partner, this task is not Supported by SAP Support team and needs to be performed by the respective partner team for their Customers.
MDF,Workflows , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , LOD-SF-MDF-WFL , Custom Object based Workflows , How To