Which are the pages in Recruiting supported for Right to Left display?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
As of now, RCM External Career Site doesn't support RTL. Below are the list of pages which currently support the Right to Left display format:
- Job Requisition List
- Job Requisition Detail
- Job Requisition - Pre-Approve Requisition, Short Requisition Create Page, Manage Job Postings, Job Requisition Detail (Internal Posting Preview and External Posting Preview)
- Applicant List (Candidate Workbench)
- Applicant Profile
- Applicant Profile - View Profile
- Internal Career Site - Job Search, Job Search Results, My Candidate Profile (including pop-ups like DPCS popup), Job Applications List, Saved Jobs, Saved Applications, Saved Search or Alerts, My Candidate Profile (Print Preview), Job Application Detail, My Offers, My Interviews
- Candidates - Add Candidate
- Search - Candidate Search, View Search Results, View Saved Searches
- For Background Check portlet of Application Profile page - FADV Application, Background Check Package, Background Check (request and result) for VI and Other 3rd-Party Vendor Integration
- Offer Letter portlet of Application Profile page
Recruiting Marketing (RMK) and Mobile Apply only partially support Right-To-Left. Certain features and functionality may not work as expected and some alignments are still having an issue, which are leaving them as left-sided.
There is an Enhancement Request to have this updated, and you can find it here.
RTL display, right to left, right-to-left, arabic, hebrew, rtl, rtl rcm, rmk, career site rtl, wrong alignment, wrong orientation. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem