- Downloading ORD Report with learning fields displays [Error rendering List Report component].
- Report sent through the report distributor is throwing two errors below:
"System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed"
- ERROR System.Exception: Error in retrieving AdHoc Report results for OrgId:
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Online Report Designer: Detailed Reporting
- Report Centre : Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Run the report
- Displays on screen
- Export to CSV/Excel
- Open the report
- Error is encountered
- Check provisioning settings
- Company Settings
- Learning URL (WFA/Reporting/Analytics section)
- Insert origin- at the start of the URL as example below:
Alternatively, in case you are not able to access the provisioning please create a support incident with reference to this KBA.
See help portal link with the explanation of how this URL should be implemented LMS Customers - Determining the Learning Base URL.
System.IO.IOException, Unable, to, read, data, from, the, transport, connection, was, closed,Learning, report, ORD, Canvas, Report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem