You have created Extension Fields in Campaigns and want to use as a Condition while creating a Workflow Rule.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Campaign work center.
- Click on the Campaign view.
- Open the Campaign XYZ(XYZ represents the name of the campaign).
- Create an Extension Field with XYZ type(XYZ represents the type of the desired extension field).
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Click on the Workflow Rules.
- Click on New.
- Select Business Object Campaign.
- Go to the Step 2 Define Conditions.
- Click on Add Group.
- Result: the Extension Field you created in the Campaign work center is not showing.
This is the current system behavior, we currently do not support Extension Fields in workflow for the Objects Campaigns.
If you need this functionality to work with Extension fields on Campaigns urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Campaigns; Extension Fields; Workflow Rule , KBA , LOD-LE-MKT-CPG , Campaign Processing , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , How To