You have clicked"Actions" and all options were grayed out, except "Copy".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open the quote ABC (ABC represents the quote ID).
- Click in "Actions".
- The only option available is "Copy".
The quote ABC does not have any item added in it.
This is the system expected behavior.
You can add an item to the quote or activate in scope the option to submit quotes without products following the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project.
- Press "Edit Project Scope".
- Go to the step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Sales -> New Business -> Sales Quotes and mark the question "Do you want to submit sales quotes without items?".
Actions, Sales Quote, Copy, Grayed Out, Submit , KBA , sales quote , actions , grayed out , submit , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To