You want to run 2 different schedule times for 2 job definition in a single chain
- You have a job chain called ABC, to run at 12:00 each day
- This job chain will have 2 job definitions as 123, 456
- You want to run each of these jobs a different times like 123 at 1200 AM, 456 at 2.30
- Along with start time you also want to create a dependency on the completion of another process from another chain called XYZ to run at 11:30 each day.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood
- SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood
event, start times , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.