- When trying to hire a candidate via Manage Pending Hires, an application error occurs.
- Why is this error occurring and how can this be fixed?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Pending Hires
- Choose a candidate > Select Hire
- Complete the details and click Next
- Choose Submit > application error will occur:
- Per our logs the specific error id gives the error exception: "Hired flag should be enabled for only one status set item".
- Then per checking the Application Status Configuration (either via Admin tool or Provisioning), there was no "Hired" option on any status:
- Go to Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration OR Provisioning > Applicant Status Configuration
- Edit the Default or the Application status set that's being used
- Then make sure that only one of the status was set to "Hired" as Hirable option
KB article 2249957 - Error when trying to hire an applicant using Manage Pending Hires - Recruiting Management / Employee Central