When creating a new Sales Quote, the error message "You are not authorized to perform this action" is triggered.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Select the New button.
- The error message "You are not authorized to perform this action" is triggered.
You have Disabled the CREATE_CUSTOMER_QUOTE Business Action Restriction for your Business Role.
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the Business Role section.
- Open the Business Role ABC (ABC represents the Business Role ID).
- Select the View All button.
- Go to the Field and Actions tab.
- Scroll down to the Business Action Restrictions pane.
- You will see the CREATE_CUSTOMER_QUOTE has the Access Restriction Disabled.
- Highlight the line item and select the Remove button.
- Select the Save and Close button.
KBA , sales quote , you are not authorized to perform this a , new , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem