When using BW variables as prompt, the values cannot be saved in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.7.2
- Business Warehouse
- Live Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which is based on Live Data Connection to SAP BW.
- Click on "Edit prompts".
- Set a value for a dimension.
- Save the Story.
- Reopen the Story.
- Notice that the prompt value didn't get saved and the dataset is not being filtered properly.
This issue is caused by a defect in the product.
This issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.10.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, prompt, variable, input parameter, value, set, add, save, reopen, gone, disappear, remove , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem