This article explains how to add images on Job Descriptions via Career Site Builder.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Images should not be added to Job descriptions in RCM as they can increase the size of the jobs drastically and cause some import issues into RMK.
See 2512171 - Job size limitation in RMK
The correct way to insert images into your job descriptions is to use the Career Site Builder Layout feature.
- In Career Site Builder click on Layouts
- Select the locale and brand
- Select the Job Layout
- Click on Add
- Insert the Name of the Layout, select Field mapping if used
- Click on Save
- On Details tab select Yes on "Is Active" field to activate the layout
- Click on Column 1 tab
- Click on Add Component
- Select Large Image
- Click on the image component and select the image from the image selector (image must already have been uploaded to CSB)
- Configure image styling
- Publish Layout
- Click on Preview and you will be able to see the image on the job description
insert image, embed image, add image, CSB site, , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To