- Customer upgraded a Central Repository and can attach it successfully in Designer.
- Repository manager is ran against the repository and shows that it is up to date.
"BODI-300025: The central repository is up-to-date"
- The execution trace log message shows:
Reading job <> from the repository; Server version is <14.2.8.x>; Repository version is <14.2.8.0000>
- Is the repository upgraded?
- Upgraded to a new patch but the patch level was not updated on the repository
- SAP Data Services
- SAP Information Steward
SAP Data Services 4.2 ; SAP Information Steward 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.