- Last Logon date is not being updated for S-User ID
What is the Last login date based on?
- When did an S-User last log into SAP support portals?
- Determining if an S-User ID is still actively being used
- How to help determine if an S-User ID should be deleted in Launchpad?
- Last logon doesn't reflect the last time the S-User logged into Launchpad
- How to determine if an S-User ID is being used to access SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Why does the last logon date show 00/00/0000 in Launchpad when their S-User ID is being used in other areas?
last login , log on , log in , active user , active s-user id , inactive s-user id , old user , old s-user id , deletion , deleting , s-user cleanup , suser removal , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.