- Does Ad Hoc Report obey Data Blocking feature?
- Which sub domain schema's Ad Hoc Report obey Data Blocking feature?
- How does Data Blocking works in Ad Hoc Report?
- Ad Hoc Report
- Data Blocking
- Data Blocking restricts the visibility of historical personal data based on the user's RBP role.
- Data Blocking is only available in Employee Central Module.
- Data Blocking features applies to Ad Hoc Report for Employee Central Sub Domain Schema.
- For example, HR Team can store the employee's Personal Data for 24 Months and IT Team can store the Personal Historical data for 48 months based on the individual RBP Role assigned to HR and IT person.
NOTE - If Group By function is applied to the Ad Hoc Report then Data Blocking feature will not be applied.
- UserA has been assigned to RBP Role called - Role1 to view data of Employee Central Portlets.
- In RBP Role1 Data Blocking feature is configured.
- UserA has been assigned to Role1 to run Ad Hoc Reports of Employee Central Sub domain schema.
- Data Blocking feature configured in Role1 will be applied while UserA will run the Ad Hoc Report of EC domain.
More information regarding configuration of Data Blocking can be found in the below link -
NOTE - Any Data Blocking related configuration issue/ query have to raised to Employee Central Module Team (LOD-SF-EC).
Ad Hoc Report will follow the same configuration of RBP which is done to apply Data Blocking for Employee Central Module.
There is no separate RBP configuration required for Ad Hoc Report to obey the Data Blocking feature.
Data Access Period Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To