- Prevent users from seeing Compensation Information
- How can the Compensation Information Portlet be hidden in People Profile PP3 ?
- How can I create a new Compensation Information Portlet in People Profile PP3 ?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee Central - People Profile
Before Configuration Change
- Go to any test users profile
- Example Compensation Information
- Result: Compensation Information Displayed under Employement Information Section
View Role Base Permission Information
- Via Admin Center > View User Permissions for the user you do not want to see the portlet
View Compensation Information displayed under Employement Information Portlet
- Go to Admin Tool > Configure People Profile
- Scroll down to Employement Information section
- Result: Compensation Information falling under (being a subsection of) under Employement Information Portlet
Create a New Portlet for Compensation Information.
1. Create a new section in PP3 via Admin Center > Configure People Profile. Once the page has loaded scroll to the very bottom of the left panel and click Add New Section
2. Once the new section has been added, please add relative labels to both the block and portlet -:
3. Then once labels have been set, go back to the list of Available Blocks in the right side panel, and scroll to the very bottom. Then drag the “Compensation Information” block into the available “Place block here” portlet holder in the left panel for the new Compensation Information section you have created -:
Grant Role Based Permission
1. Make sure that you have sufficient permissions granted to be able to view the New Compensation Portlet (under Employee view ) -:
Test Configuration Change
- Go to Any test user Employee central Portlet
- View New Compensation Portlet
See: Employement Information Portlet
View New Compensation Portlet
Compensation Information,PP3, People Profile 3,Add New Employee,Hide Compensation Information Portlet, Hide,Portlet , RBP , role base permission , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , How To