- WSDL job completes successfully but there is no response from the web service
- Job completes successfully but no data is returned from the SOAP web service
- SOAP web service datastore using WS-Security (WSS) does not work as expected
- Job works as expected in DEV but not in QA. Same WSDL is used in both environments
- Security related error is seen in the axis2_log
- Policy is defined in the WSDL
- axis2_log contains:
<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body><s:Fault><faultcode xmlns:a="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">a:InvalidSecurity</faultcode><faultstring xml:lang="en-US">An error occurred when verifying security for the message.</faultstring></s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>
SAP Data Services 4.2
bods, data services, webservice, InvalidSecurity, Invalid Security, fail, empty, WSS, An error occurred when verifying security for the message, faultcode, a:InvalidSecurity, ds, WS Security, WSSecurity, doesn't, is not, isn't, working , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.