Your requirement is to understand if E-mail Integration work center views are accessible. Upon accessing the User Settings view or Groupware Settings view, you receive the below error:
ISS-046: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is already taken. Please enter a different e-mail address
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to E-mail Integration work center
- Go to the respective views User Settings or Groupware Settings
- Able to see the mentioned error
The error is displayed due to one of the below reasons:
- Error message is due to blank E-Mail ID maintained for the logged in Business User.
- There are two Business Users in the system, who have the same E-Mail Address maintained.
E-mail ID should not be blank for any user. While loading the iCRM UIs, each Business User is identified by a unique E-Mail address. Therefore, the user trying to access should have unique E-Mail address.
The default E-mail ID which is email@example.com can only be used or maintained for one Business User whose E-Mail ID is blank. But for all other users it must be uniquely maintained.
To successfully access E-mail Integration work center, you may follow one of the below options:
- Maintain unique E-Mail ID for the Business User trying to access E-mail Integration work center.
- If 2 Business Users have the same E-mail address maintained, change the E-Mail Address of one of the Users.
ISS-046, E-Mail Already Taken, E-mail Integration, Email Integration, E-mail ID, User Settings, Groupware Settings , KBA , e-mail integration , email integration , e-mail id , groupware settings , user settings , email id , iss-046 , LOD-CRM-INT-OEM , Provisioning issues for OEM integration (eg iCRM) , Problem