- SAP Contact Center "CCtr" has been integrated with:
- SAP Cloud for Customer "C4C" via Cloud Adapter and
- SAP Customer Relationship Management "CRM" via OII
- When an inbound call is received, the call is displayed in SAP CRM but not in SAP C4C
- CDT logs prints the message "Ajax POST request response received: [Invalid characters in URL parameter]”
- SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement pack
- SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center 1.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Contact Center, cloud edition 1.0
Cloud for Customer, Integration, CCI, CRM, C4C, Live Activity, OII, cloud, Hybris, Customer Engagement Center, call alert, customer number not displayed, Ajax error, CDT , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.