How to fetch the calendar days for the leave of absence type of leaves to be sent to payroll.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- The leave of absence has been confgured in the system where the 'Duration Display According To" can only be Calendar days as per standard configuration.
- When the leave is applied, the deduction quantity will always be based on work schedule and not on calendar days.
- Due to this above behaviour, the data cannot be sent to payroll since the value is based on work schedule and not on calendar days.
LOA is applied from Monday to Sunday(i.e 7 days) but in the Employee Time object, the deduction quantity will be 5 days(as per the working days)
- What can be the solution to fetch the calendar days in this scenario.
- Create a custom field in Employee Time object.
- Create an On Save rule to fetch the calendar days based on start date and end date of the leave request and to set the value to the custom field.
- This will make the custom field have the value of calendar days which can be used to integrate with payroll
Time Off Calendar Days LOA Leave of absence payroll working days Work Schedule Employee Time Deduction Quantity Duration display according to , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem