You have opened your a report however you notice that the option Share View seems to be missing or unavailable.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce this behavior, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Reports view of the Analysis work center.
- Search for a Report, for example, Pipeline Funnel.
- Open the Report and Run it.
- Click on the Suspension Points (...) and notice that the Share View option is not available.
In case you are trying to share a standard report view or a key user view. Currently, the Share View option is only enabled when you are working in a custom created view (end user view).
For this reason, this feature is not available when a report is opened from the Business Analytics work center.
In order to gain access to this functionality, please make sure that you
- Access the report from the Analysis work center
- Create a custom view (end user view) in the desired report. Standard or key user views cannot be shared since they are available to all users with access to this report anyway.
Report; Analytics; Business Analytics; Share Views; View; 1805; Fiori; RUI; share selection , KBA , share selections , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To