How to update e-mail address (with new domain) for all users in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Customer is getting a new Domain, so all the e-mails are also getting updated/changed.
- Log on to SAC as System Owner.
- Assign a different user to be the System Owner.
- Change the email address of the current user (the original System Owner) to use the new domain.
- Re-assign the current user (the original System Owner) back to being the System Owner.
- Log out of SAC.
- Switch the IdP to authenticate using the new email addresses. <= From this point, only the System Owner can log in to SAC.
- Log back on to SAC as the System Owner (using new email address, eg. SystemOwner@example.net).
- Go to Security > Users
- Export all users.
- Open the exported file
- Remove the row for the System Owner.
- Remove all columns except USERID and Email Address.
- Change all the email addresses to use the new domain.
- Import back into Security > Users, mapping columns to USERID and to Email Address <= From this point, all users can log on with their new email addresses
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem