- Upgraded to 16.0 SP03 from an earlier SP
- Configuration "enable granular permissions" is set
- Dump database using sapsa fails on Auditing database (sybsecurity) with error :
Msg 10331, Level 14, State 1:
Server 'SID', Line 1:
Permission denied, database sybsecurity, owner dbo. You need the following permission(s) to run this command: DUMP DATABASE, OWN DATABASE or MANAGE AUDITING.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite - version 16.0 SP03 and higher
- SAP Netweaver (NW) - All versions
Granular permissions, 10331, error 10331 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.