- Transfer Requirement (TR) has been created.
- The TR has been partially processed. (ie. TR Quantity = 10. Transfer Order created for that TR of quantity 5)
- Usage Decision(UD) has been created for the remaining quantity on the TR.
- After Usage Decision the TR quantity has been reduced.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
UD, "Usage Decision", QM, TO, "transfer order", TR, "transfer requirement", MIGO, LB11, LB13, LT05, update, GR, quantity, partial , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.