You entered a selection on a date characteristic in a report and saved it as a relative selection. Now you open the report again and the date did not change.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics or Analysis work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Show all and search for the report you would like to create a new selection for.
- Open the report and go to the selection area.
- Go to the date characteristic and enter a date.
- Go to show more and click Save as.
- Choose a selection and tick the box for Save Time Characteristic as Relative.
- Click Ok and you will be asked if you really want to overwrite the existing selection.
- Close the report and open it again with the selection you just saved.
- You will notice that the date characteristic is not displaying your newly created relative selection.
The relative selection on date characteristics always calculates from the day when it was originally saved.
Instead of overwriting the existing selection, please save a new relative selection and enter a new name for it. The date characteristic will display the correct date when you open the report again.
selection; relative selection; report; characteristic; date; field; not change , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem