"Create Top N” function does not work when setting Type as Bottom
- This issue happens on Japanese locale, no problem on EN locale
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.7.2
Reproducing the Issue
Logon SAC system.
Create a sample story which includes measure object.
- Click the measure column.
- Click Create Top N button.
- Select Bottom in the Type dropdown list.
- Set a value in Value textbox.
- Select the measure object in Account textbox.
- Click OK button.
The issue has been identified as product defect.
This issue has been fixed on SAC 2018.11.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Create Top N, Bottom, type, Models, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem