How can we update the Candidate Summary Display Options for both Candidates and Applications workbench via Manage Templates feature?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Some changes that can be done via Manage Template Feature is to update the Candidate Summary Display Options. In order to enable Manage templates, please follow KB article 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting. To make the changes, please see steps below:
- Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Select either Candidate Profile or Job Application
- Select the template
- Under General Settings choose Candidate Summary Display Options:
- Click to modify the options, here you can add any existing options.
- It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
- Adding new columns to the Candidate Summary Display Options is not a dynamic change, the field added must to be made reportable. Otherwise, the information will not display or will show an invalid data. In order to make a custom field reportable. Refer to KB article 2081508 - Custom Reportable Recruiting Fields - Recruiting Management
- The available display options will be limited to the fields declared inside the template is use. Basically, as a standard configuration, any information that cannot be found inside the template, won't be available to configured as a display option.
- The Display Options button on Candidate and Application summary will only be available if the Candidate Summary Options is configured in the template, otherwise the button will be hidden.
- Background elements can not be configured via Manage Templates and be visible in Candidate Search Display Options.
- If Read Access Logging is enabled (on Admin center > Manage Audit Configuration > Read Audit), then it's expected that sensitive fields like ssn and ethnicity fields will be hidden on both filter and display options.
Display Options, Candidate, Columns , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To