In the Time Off ESS screen, the balance is shown in HH:MM format but on clicking on time account overview the balance is shown in decimal format.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to an employee's profile
- Go to Time off section by clicking on 'Go To Time Off'
- Check time off balance, under the time type. It is shown in HH:MM format
- Now click on the 'i' link(Time Account Overview) where the balance is shown in decimal format.
- This is an expected behaviour currently.
- The Time Account Overview reflects the unit on the Time Account Type (days or hours) and not on the Time Type therefore the balance will show as decimal value in hours or days only and not in HH:MM format.
- There is no possibility to change this behaviour.
Time off Time Account Overview Format Balance ESS Time Type Time Account Type Decimal Hours Days , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem