You are using the Report XXX in your system along with the Key Figure YYY. For this Key Figure, you would like to display # instead of 0 (zeros). In order to do this, you define in the Key Figure settings the Custom String value for the Show Zeros field, adding a random value, like # to the Custom String field and saving the settings.
However, when you close the Report XXX, the settings are not saved and you have to follow the procedure again. This can also be experienced when refreshing the Report screen.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce this behavior, follow the steps below:
Access your system.
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to Design Reports View.
- Open the Report XXX.
- Run the Report.
- Go to the Rows & Columns tab.
- Select the Key Figure option and click on Settings.
- For the Show Zeros Field, select the value Custom String.
- For the Custom String Field, add the value # and click on OK.
- In the Row Fields tab, click on the Cogwheel and click on Save.
- Notice that the 0 values of the Key Figures are converted to the defined #.
- Close the Report and open it again or Reload the Report screen.
- Notice that the settings are not saved.
This behavior is experienced using any string value defined in the Custom String field, please notice that the '#' is an example.
This is currently an enhancement which is already acknowledge by our developers, which are currently working on a correction.
The correction for this is being planned to be delivered with the 1808 release of the system. Until then, it is recommended to apply the settings each time the report is used, in case it is necessary to reach the business requirement.
Report; Business Analytics; Analytics; Key Figure; Custom String; Settings; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem