This article explains how to render a Text component properly for Mobile devices on Career Site Builder
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- On Career Site Builder click on Pages
- Select the Locale
- Select the Brand
- Click on Home
- Click on Add Component
- Select Text
- Check the Mobile option on the Text Component
- Click on the Text Component
- Select Styles tab
- Click on Select Image
- Select the image desired
- Click on Publish
- View the image on a mobile device
You will see that the image does not render properly.
The image size in the Text component is determined by the amount of text added.
If this component does not have text added, the image will not render properly.
If your intention is have only image without a text, then the recommendation is use the Large Image Component instead of the Text Component.
Otherwise, in order to image resize properly you can follow the steps below.
- On the Text Component in Career Site Builder, select Details tab
- Add text on the Body Text field
After performing the steps above, the image will render properly.
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To