You have created a Bill of Material using product: X with ECO ID: Y (* Here X represents Product ID and Y represents ECO ID).
However, system throws below message while performing Save and status changes to Inconsistent:
BoM input product X using ECO Y not consistent
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Planning and Production Master Data workcenter.
- Go to Common Tasks view and choose New Production Bill of Material.
- Enter all required input products details.
- Under Input Products tab, in the field ECO ID using option New, create an ECO ID.
- In the ECO Type list, choose Single-date Order.
- Enter the ECO ID, Description, and Valid From date.
- Click Save and Close to save the new single date order
- ECO ID gets created and status of ECO changes to In Process.
- Assign this ECO ID to all Input Products in BoM.
- Perform Save.
- System throws above error message.
When you use the New ECO feature in the New Production BoM or New Production BoM Variant quick activities, or Production BoM editor, the system automatically assigns the status of In Process to the new ECO. For single date validity orders, the status of ECO must be Complete status.
Go to the Planning and Production Master Data Workcenter.
- Go to Engineering Change Orders View.
- Choose All Engineering Change Orders and find required ECO ID: Y.
- Edit it and using option Change Status to Complete.
- Perform Save.
ECO,Production BoM, Bill of Material, Engineering Change Order, In Process, Complete, BoM input product using ECO not consistent , KBA , complete , bom input product using eco not consiste , engineering change order , eco,production bom, bill of material, en , in process , AP-PMM-BOM , Production Bill of Material , Problem