Unable to extend Resource Scheduler Demand Assignments To Multi-days
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Resource Scheduler work center
- Go to the Demands view
- Select the demand and try to drag and drop
- You can only drag and drop for one day after the other
Necessary scoping question needs to be flagged to select Resource Scheduler demand Assignments To Multi-days.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects view
- Select Edit Project Scope button
- Go to the Questions section
- Expand General Business Data
- Select Resource Scheduler
- Mark the question "Do you want the system to create assignments automatically till a demand is fulfilled?"
Complete Fulfillment allows the system to create assignments everyday until a demand is completely fulfilled, based on certain defined rules. This helps to plan demands with long durations. The dispatcher does not have to create the assignments manually.
Currently, Resource Scheduler does not support multi day assignments. With Demands, there are two possibilities.
- If “Complete Fulfillment” question is scoped, multiple assignments will be created to fulfill the whole duration of demand. In the case of 3 days, 3 assignments will be created.
- If “Complete Fulfillment” is not scoped, scheduler will create an assignment for that particular day and rest of the demand comes back. In the case of 3 days, 24 hours assignment will be created, and the remaining 42 hours will come back in the demand list.
Resource scheduler, demand, drag-drop, multiple days , KBA , demand , drag drop , resource scheduler , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , How To